Red Lobster’s Endless Shrimp Special is Back!
Red Lobster Endless Shrimp.
Red Lobster has brought back their extremely popular “Endless Shrimp” special for a limited time and they have included two brand new shrimp items.
See the Red Lobster Endless Shrimp prices and details here.
How the ‘All-You-Can-Eat’ Shrimp Special works:
Red Lobster is now offering five different flavors of shrimp, including two new shrimp items: The Parmesan Peppercorn Shrimp with hand-breaded shrimp, topped with Parmesan, black pepper and Meyer lemon aioli, and the new Garlic Sriracha-Grilled Shrimp with wood-grilled shrimp in Garlic Sriracha sauce.
How it works: Simply pick two kinds of shrimp preparations to start with, and then order additional shrimp items one at a time.
Choose between these Shrimp Items and Flavors:
- Garlic Sriracha-Grilled Shrimp with Sriracha flavor and served over rice.
- Parmesan Peppercorn Shrimp. Hand-breaded fried shrimp with tasty grated Parmesan and black pepper. Comes with Meyer lemon Aioli dipping sauce.
- Hand-Crafted Shrimp Scampi. Oven-broiled shrimp with garlic butter sauce.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp. Golden, Fried shrimp.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo. Shrimp in a creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. The shrimp is served on linguini.
Red Lobster Endless Shrimp prices.
The All-You-Can-Eat shrimp special at Red Lobster is usually priced at $16.99, but prices can vary from location to location. Especially New York, California, Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian restaurants tend to have a slightly higher list price.
Guests are encouraged to add extra sides such as the Fresh Roasted Brussels Sprouts, New Whipped Sweet Potatoes with honey-roasted pecans, or Red Lobster’s Signature Shrimp Cocktail appetizer. The sides cost extra, however, and are not necessary to order, to enjoy the Red Lobster All-You-Can-Eat shrimp special. Salads and Cheedar Bay biscuits are included in the deal, though.
Still, a great deal is to be had, end Red Lobster’s fans are awaiting this deal every year, so make sure you take advantages of it, as the promotion will run for a limited time only.
1. If you want your money’s worth of shrimps, then say no to the appetizers. Red Lobster likes nothing more than to fill you up on cheaper Cheddar Bay Biscuits, salads, pasta, french fries and baked potatoes, before you get to the shrimps. That way, there is no more room for shrimp and Red Lobster makes more money. Just say no!
2. Plain grilled shrimp, coconut shrimp and popcorn shrimp are not listed on the official Endless Shrimp menu. But if you ask nicely, you can have it your way. A smile goes a long way, and Red Lobster will accommodate you.
For more deals and menus, please use our search function. We usually have several pages with different menus and promotions for the same company or restaurant. Alternatively, ask a question or leave a complaint, suggestion or praise in the comment section below each page. New deals and specials are often listed in the comment section.
Prices and menu items change often, so we try to up-date the menu pages every 2 or 3 months.
You can now also rate a restaurant chain or menu by using our Star Rating system. Rate your customer experience above, by clicking on the Star Ratings. Choose from 1 to 5 stars.
Thank you for visiting AllFoodMenuPrices.com.